London & Helsinki
PharmaconEurope Ltd is an independent Pharmaceutical Consultancy based in London and Helsinki, providing services relating to drug discovery and development to the academic, industrial and investment sectors.
· Independent review of pre-clinical and early-stage clinical R&D projects
· Due diligence on behalf of Investors
· Advice on in- and out-licensing and collaborative partnering
· Advice on Start-ups and financing academic innovation
· Review of therapeutic areas for opportunities for drug development
The Principal Consultant at PharmaconEurope, Dr Gerry Higgs, has more than 25 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in both the ‘Big Pharma’ and ‘Biotech’ sectors. He specialises in the evaluation of new therapies for autoimmunity, inflammatory diseases, cancer and pain. He has a network of contacts in the academic, medical and industrial sectors and can call on a wide range of independent experts in scientific, clinical and applied disciplines. He sits on a number of Science Advisory Boards and R&D Review Panels for European companies. Dr Higgs has published more than 100 scientific papers and edited three books on drug discovery.
PharmaconEurope, C702 West End Quay, 2 Praed Street, London W2 1JL, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7724 7087